Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I use the Proactive refining mask every day?

I really love that thing, and I'm just using the proactive system right now. My skin is not sensitive at all...it seems like nothing can dry me out. The mask always leaves my face nice and smooth and reduces redness, and is clearing up my face a lot. But it says to only use it 2-3 times a week...should i follow the directions? or should i just keep using it every day since its not drying out my skin? thanks!Can I use the Proactive refining mask every day?
it might be doing damage to your skin and you might not even know it. so follow the directions to be safe.Can I use the Proactive refining mask every day?
keep using it everyday but if your skin starts to get irritated or dried out than reduce it to every other day
yeah its great


just use it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment