Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is a good way to mask all the wires in my home theatre- everything is set up but the wires show.?

One guy had white walls behind his equipment so he just got a large square of Poster Board, cut out some space at the bottom and simply put the board over the wires effectively hiding the wires behind his rack.What is a good way to mask all the wires in my home theatre- everything is set up but the wires show.?
Pretty much I just tuck the wires under the floor's trim boards....But that means you may have to carefully remove them without damaging the trim pieces.....





Or I go OVER into the attic...but I hate dealing with fiberglass and possibly putting my foot thru the ceiling....





Of course you can always use those plastic tubes too, if you really can't hide them.....What is a good way to mask all the wires in my home theatre- everything is set up but the wires show.?
If everything is set up, and you can't hide under rugs, etc. I'd suggest Wiremold (or similar) cable covers. They are self sticking and disappear against white baseboards. See the link for one version.

No comments:

Post a Comment