Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Slipknot masks?

I know they are working on a new album, but are those masks at the beggining of thier site (www.slipknot1.com) thier new masks?





If so, I dont like them, there all the same!New Slipknot masks?
I think it's just a teaser thing, in preparation for promoting their new album that's supposed to come out later this year. I'm sure they aren't the actual masks. haha. If you read the Slipknot entry about their upcoming album on Wikipedia, it talks about it a little bit. Check it out.....





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slipknot%27鈥?/a>New Slipknot masks?
the new album kicks ***, though it still will never be as good as IOWA. and as for the new masks they're pretty much the same except for a few little tweaks here and there, except for coreys and shawns masks, they've had the most change to them. but also still kick ***. Report Abuse

Thats cool, as for the other guy who answered, Slipknot are an excellent new wave of metal band who are awesome live.





I'm 24 and I will most def be gettin their new album...
I hope those aren't the new masks. It would look ridiculous





I guess we have to wait and find out





I cannot wait for the new album %26amp; Rockstar Mayhem
idn...i havent gone to the site yet, but i dont think they will change there masks...they are known for them...at least i hope they dont...
slipknot sucks balls and is for little children...who cares

No comments:

Post a Comment