Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Homemade facial masks>>??

i seeen my face too dry and withoout like shine.,.. does anyone knows a good homeade Facial mask i could do myself to help me out...


thanksz in advance = )Homemade facial masks%26gt;%26gt;??
you could try mixing oatmeal and yogurt together. it leaves you with soft skin. I tried it!Homemade facial masks%26gt;%26gt;??
COCONUTTY MASK





You'll Need:


-Coconut oil (available at health food stores and some supermarkets)


-Hot water


-A towel





Make the Mask:


Pour enough coconut oil to spread upon your face into a small bowl. Using your fingertips, massage the coconut oil gently into clean skin. Next, take a towel, dip it into hot water (not too hot though - be careful!) and wring it out. Spread the warmed towel over your face, tilt your head back (or lie down) and chill out for 30 seconds to one minute. Repeat this process three times. Then rinse your face with warm to lukewarm water.





------------------------------





HONEY I USED AN EGG MASK





You'll Need:


-1 tablespoon powdered milk


-1 egg


-1 teaspoon honey


Make the Masque:


Crack the egg and separate the yolk and white into two separate bowls. Stir the egg yolk gently with a fork to break it up. Then clean off the fork and use it to beat the egg white for about a minute, until it gets very frothy. Gently mix in the yolk and the other ingredients. Apply to your face using fingertips. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
avocados
I really like making my own facial masks! Sounds like you have really dry skin so to moisturize without making it oily you can mix oatmeal and pure honey! It should be very thick and just leave if on for about 10 min and rinse! It's fun and sticky and smells nice to! and if you want to exfoliate the dead skin of you can use honey and sugar! Just wash your face with it like you would normally do. Works great!
Yeah, I've tried loads and loads of things for my face, and the new thing I started last night is an apple cider vinegar face mask. I dip a tissue in a cup of it and apply to my face, let it dry, and take it off.





But that's for acne...so what you need it something to revitalize your face and give it oil, right? I wish I had that problem! I've got too much oil. But anyway, I'd suggest trying out Vitamin E oil. You can either buy gel capsules or the 12,000 I.U. oil container (2 oz) at Walmart for a good deal. I got the 2 fl oz bottle for $3.50. It adds so much shine! You don't need much at all, too. If you get gel capsules, you can poke it with a pin and apply one to your facial skin.





Hope that helps.
yes..... U have a remedy for this using fruits..... Get fruits like orange,grapes and other fleshy fruits...Smash them in a bowl and apply in ur face..... Repeat the same for once in 2 days..... and using cucumber is also a effetive one..........
if you love your skin then give it olive oil. I massage this into my face once a week and let it sit while I hold my face over steam for a few minutes. Then I used my regular face wash. If you want a great body exfoliant try mixing equal parts sugar and olive oil, take a hot shower and then before you get out apply the scrub mixture. its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment