Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On Y&R Can anyone guess who is the Guy wearing the ski mask?

the guy in the ski mask that just killed the Art dealer he ran off with the painting and the money!On Y%26amp;R Can anyone guess who is the Guy wearing the ski mask?
I thought that it could be Deacon Sharpe from B%26amp;B because he's to Y%26amp;R and will be involved with this storyline but I don't think he's capable of murder. So I honestly don't know who it is.On Y%26amp;R Can anyone guess who is the Guy wearing the ski mask?
Okay it looks like it can't be Kevin, Jana or Amber because they were all together waiting around. It also couldn't have been JT because he was there to pick up Victoria when the masked man came back and grabbed the money. Now I'm wondering if it's a new character altogether. Or I even thought it might be Jeffrey. He is low enough to do something like that and if he found out about the money, he might be desperate enough too since he and Gloria are broke. I also don't think it's Cane (I thought he might have been involved with some sort of scheme with Phillip) but they showed him before and after the incident too.
JT is my prime suspect....he had time to run off and get rid of the mask etc... but why would he need to do that.





I am thinking it has to be someone we don't know. Daniel will get put in jail for it and then later the truth will come out.





It had to be someone who knew about the scheme...ie...is that agent inside really an agent? We saw what happened there the last time with the money and Amber/Cane/??? remember





so....I guess it's not JT so I think the other guy (inside) has a partner or the guy (outside) had a greedy partner
Ive been trying to figure out the identity of the person in the mask. Its not Kevin,JT,Jana,Cane . The person in the mask is definitely connected to the fake Howard Aucker art guy that the person in the mask killed today..Who the persons identity is remains a mystery so far.....
Wow today made me feel really dumb cuz I can usually figure out who it is. I was thinking at first that it was the REAL Aucker but then I've been having my doubts. Definitely thought it was Jana but maybe not. It had to be someone who knew about the deal going down cuz they knew about the paiting and the briefcase of money I'm stumped!!!
At first I thought it was Amber, small body, but then she, Jana %26amp; Kevin were in the coffee shop with Auker. Then I thought it was JT because he was wearing black, but then the guy came from behind and stole the briefcase of money. So I'm stumped!
Great question; I've been trying to figure that out too, but now that I just read Cheetah's answer, I'm thinking she has it right and deserves best answer because of all the other possibilities Jeffery makes the most sense.
I saw that today but i have no clue.. It was a man but it wasnt any of Daniel's friends not that know of.You think it could of been Victor? It was a tall man.. heck if i know.
I'm clueless...my husband thought it could have been JT, then that was proven wrong. I'm thinking maybe the art dealer set it up like that. Who knows.
I thinking Jana she has the most experience
I don't know but, I'm sorry for asking this same type question again!


I'm going to look on soapcentral and see if they have any more info!!!!
Somehow I think it was Jana, I have notice that she was missing in action a lot.
I haven't seen it yet. And Sorry about the misunderstanding. Have a Nice day!
No clue wonder who it was
Adam
The Chipmunk
That was Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment