Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I paint my mask?

I just recently made a mask out of Celluclay. (Instant Paper Mache)


What colors would be a nice blend?





This is the structure of the mask ;


http://savemiette.deviantart.com/art/mas鈥?/a>





I was thinking that the base of the mask would be beige


then I would have red, black, and gold.





Any suggestions?


(P.S NOOO PINK! I dislike pink. :D)What color should I paint my mask?
The mask in that picture looks pretty pro, so if you're making a papier-m芒ch茅 version of it, I would use the acrylic paint.





The red, black, beige, and gold seems cool, just make sure your colors don't go smearing into each other. That last bit of advice probably seems pretty stupid. %26gt;.%26lt;





Good luck.What color should I paint my mask?
o dam u would look sooooo sexy in that mask =] ooo i like the red black and gold idea =] maybe use some neon green for the borders =] make it stand out =] acrylic paint also sounds nice =] but the red black and gold sounds perfect =]


side note...hows the fallout 3 comin?



use acrylic pain and paint a cool design in black and gold

No comments:

Post a Comment