Friday, December 25, 2009

Can i spray Febreze mist and refresh directly onto my car seats and carpets? I'm trying to mask the smell of

an awful smelling cleaning agent the valet 'er used!!Can i spray Febreze mist and refresh directly onto my car seats and carpets? I'm trying to mask the smell of
Yes you can. Hope you aren't allergic to it. I can't use Febreeze for that reason.Can i spray Febreze mist and refresh directly onto my car seats and carpets? I'm trying to mask the smell of
Leave you car windows open when possible, to help 'air out' the car. Yes you can use Febreeze directly on fabric (read the instructions on the can for any warnings).





Also try an air freshener in your car that isn't REAL strong but maybe a stick-up under your seat, or a liquid slow-release air freshener that'll attach to your AC vent (I've gone one so smoker smell doesn't hang in my car).





Good luck!
the febreeze is a great idea and works great (i have a mini spray bottle that stays in the car). But I would take my car back and make them fix it first. They are the ones who messed up (even if they didn't know, they will once you go there and tell them) Talk to the manager and if they wont fix it ask for their DM (district manager) number. If nothing else the febreeze works, just dont sit until it's dry and leave the windows open a little to let air in
Yeah spray ,%26amp; alot of it if it smells that bad lol. That what febreeze is for also great for cars. Just don't spray too close you might have a soggy seat %26amp; also like they said make sure your not allergic to the sent.
Well me being the cheeky one that i am, I would take the bloody thing back to them and tell them to get the stinch out of our new car, and yes try the fabreze, they also make it in an allergy formula,


Cheers Mate
Yes you can use it for that. or open all the car doors and windows and let the air in. In a safe place of course in case someone decides to steal your car.
Just open the doors and move the car around so the sun shines in for a whole day The odor will lessen. Fabreze tends to be oily and cause dirt to stay in the fabric.
Yes. There is also a Febreze made especially for cars. You can check out AutoZone to find little air fresheners that clip to your air vents.
It is pretty safe on most upholstery just be careful that the 2 chemicals don't mix.





Make sure that the 1st one is fully dry.
Yes you can, it does no harm to the fabric and gets rid of all sorts of nasty niffs!!
I spray it directly on to all sorts of upholstery and curtains - just leave it to dry before you sit down or walk on it.
Yep spray away, but don't sit straight on it you don't want a wet bum!!
Yes, and you may want to try a product called OdoBan, I just love the stuff
Yes.
  • triumph
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment