Friday, December 25, 2009

Masks.....(figuratively speaking)....?

is the face u show to the world just a mask, that hides wat u r really feeling inside? do u always smile at the world (or rather its inhabitants) crack jokes and appear carefree but inside ur crying and ur world is crashing down around ur ears? or do u just show ur true feelings, u smile wen ur happy, cry wen ur sad..?


does this question even make sense?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?Masks.....(figuratively speaking)....?
It makes perfect sense.





I used to be carefree.. sort of what u see is what u get... then LIFE happened LOL.





I don't like to show my vulnerability to anybody so yes, i hide or as u call it ';mask'; myself.... after all, its nobody's fault to share my misery.... yet i do have those special people in my life who understand me from my breath or my voice or even the way i smile or laugh... with them all my guards are down and i share with them all my sadness and despair... they are always there for me and i love them more than words can describe.





I think its only natural to keep some stuff to yrself and if that mask is to hide feelings then its not a bad thing!!Masks.....(figuratively speaking)....?
wow 3 people with top contributors badge answered my queston, i feel really special! =p jks Report Abuse

it depends on how much i know and trust certain people. when just acquaintances are in question, i do not show everything that i feel. or as you may say i keep a mask on my face.


but to the ones who i love, who know me and i now them, i show all of myself. to them it is not a problem to show all my vulnerability, because i know that they will understand and that they will not take advantage of me. it is a matter of trust...
always iam trying to be honest with the people, i don't like lying, but some times we have to mask our selves ,


i mask..hide , but i don't lie , because some times it would be better if the people doesn't know what is really inside me,





just the people needs to know little things, and they have not to know the rest of them, wanna keep the all people happy and so far away as possible from me .





and that makes me laugh incase iam burning from the inside, smile when some thing crashing inside me,


but always i have to stand up again more stronger and more tougher .
Well my emotions are always close to the surface...I struggle to hide them ! Guess my feminine side is all to apparent ....

No comments:

Post a Comment