Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am going to the spa monday to get a seaweed body mask. Do I get completely naked? Has anyone tried them?

I just want to know what to expect and what its like! Thanks!I am going to the spa monday to get a seaweed body mask. Do I get completely naked? Has anyone tried them?
the spa associate should kindly go over the whole thing with you and usually they don't suggest wearing bottoms in case some of the product gets on your panties and ruins them.... the whole procedure is very relaxing and they by law have to be very sensitive to your modesty.


Enjoy lucky!!!I am going to the spa monday to get a seaweed body mask. Do I get completely naked? Has anyone tried them?
youd probably get naked - yeah.
yes you have to be completly naked
yes you would

No comments:

Post a Comment