Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do the KKK wear pointy hats/masks? (other then to hid face)?

I know they wore the hats/masks to cover their faces, but why were they pointy? Yes I also know that they're bed sheets. I need an explaination.





DO NO ANSWER WITH ';I dunno'; or some lame crappy answer.Why do the KKK wear pointy hats/masks? (other then to hid face)?
“Now there are many Klan groups with four or five members each. They exist on the Internet. Some of the people claiming to be Grand Dragons are just 14, 15, and 16-year-old kids. They use these titles and assume these roles to get attention.” Hmmm I wonder if that includes the lizard… er.. Wizard claimant above?





They look like dunce caps that fell down over their faces to me.





I am sorry but I have done a serious search and can find very little on the origin of the bedsheet crowds attempt at high fashion.





All I found was the white represents the white race and it is supposed to resemble the pointed hood of the Medieval executioner, although theirs and those of the Grand Inquisitor were black.





They are all just a bunch of cowards afraid to show their real faces when they show their ugly hearts souls and actions to the world. Twisted... sick... an embarassment.Why do the KKK wear pointy hats/masks? (other then to hid face)?
because they are stupid and have no fashion sense.


that stupid hat don't scare no one, it looks like the party hat i gave out for my 3 year old birthday party.
they were dressing up as ghosts of something. i dont remember what of, but some sort of ghosts!
...I dunno lol jk





but for real, out of my own opinion, it seems they did it to make themselves seem more than human, like divine ghosts or white demons, they wanted the depiction that they were a higher power. some kind of self-esteem thing I guess.
Ask Ralph Kramden or Robert Shelton or Cindy K. They will tell you.
Hello,


I really don't think there is a good or valued explanation. The wear white, only to make a statement, I AM WHITE!


Or just to chicken sh@t to show their face.


Nether the case, if I were one of them, I would hide my shameful face to. They are a waste of space and an insult to the human race.


Only my opinion and ones personal thought on this posting. Thank you.
Pointy hats make the space in it narrow, so they can be narrow minded...
They wear them because they are cowards and they want to hide their identities.
They also call themselves ';wizards'; and ';grand dragon';





Harry Potter anyone???








http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5797/…





http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9933/…
those are Dunce caps...
Optical illusion to distort facial shape/features. It is the ';scream mask'; effect; you can't tell who is behind it.
';The original meaning of the robe and hood comes from ancient European rituals meaning fraternal brotherhood and anonymity in doing good works. It is true that in ';Black Reconstruction'; it shielded the identity of Klan patriots from the tyrannical rulers of the South. We wear the robe and hood in one cross lighting ceremony once a year at the national Klan conference - in honor of our traditions. Our robe is no more improper or out of place in our annual ceremony than the judges' robes in modern courts';





-Akina (the person who ASKED THE QUESTION)





(all ur answers were COMPLETELY USELESS, so i researched more)


[needed this for a history report]





I answered my own question for anyone who needed it.
I believe it was just to scare people. It was different and startling.





';Soon after the founders named the Klan, they decided to a bit of showing off and so disguised themselves in sheets and galloped their horses through the quiet streets of little Pulaski. Their ride created such a stir that the men decided to adopt the sheets as the official regalia of the Ku Klux Klan, and they added to the effect by making grotesque masks and tall pointed hats.';
because they are ugly people who hate on skin color! why do they think they are superior? just because they are lighter??? b.ssss they suck end of story





they should all stop playing dress up and go get mental help

No comments:

Post a Comment