Friday, December 25, 2009

I have not seen the movie '; snakes on a airplane'; but if air masks were deployed,?

and the cabin depressurized, wouldn't the snakes suffocate, I think the heating system would keep working. anyway the movie name sounded so stupid I would never pay to see itI have not seen the movie '; snakes on a airplane'; but if air masks were deployed,?
You just saved yourself from getting into trouble watching that movie it's really an headache.





as for suffocation do superman really exist????????


It's a movie man it works anything thereI have not seen the movie '; snakes on a airplane'; but if air masks were deployed,?
Snakes alive! You know what they say: Boas will be boas. I would love to see a movie about cream pies. It could be a pie a thon. It could leave the audience rattled. Although, it might not be a hit. Some movie producers are just snake bit. They just make an asp of themselves. I don't know a lot about snakes, but I do know that the black mamba is a great ethnic dance. I agree. The premise did not appeal to me. With the current price of seeing a movie, I would rather spend my money on something else. I might look at it someday if it comes on cable at four in the morning, and I need something I can sink my fangs, I mean teeth, into.
i dont know much bout the masks and suffocation but i actually liked the movie and so did all of my kids. not to mention it was a really good movie for my kids cause i was able to tell them that they shouldnt ever try to catch a snake because they can kill you or make you sick and the movie showed a perfect example of how bad some snakes really are
Look, if you applied ';real'; logic to SOAP, it is a crap film.





But don't. This is a hootfest along the lines of ';Tremors'; and ';Army of Darkenss';. I have never laughed so hard at a film
No, it a loss of cabin pressurea and reduction of oxygen, not a complete lack there of. Anyhow, snakes use a hell of a lot less O2 then us. If it were snakes on a space shuttle then maybe.
well it,s just a movie.I didn,t go to see it but rented it at my local video store and it,s not really that bad i was kind of entertained by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment