Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yogurt masks............?

should i try it..?





my mom says that yogurt and a little lemon juice is good for you face..Yogurt masks............?
its a great mask, i do it all the time, yogart has lactic acid which is great for the skin, and the lemon juice is a good home remedy for pimples, i also make a mask of yogary and honey, now thats an AMAZING mask, try both, dont worry.Yogurt masks............?
hmmmm I've never heard of such a thing. Lemon Juice is very acidic so I do not reccomend that on your face. As for the yogurt mask, I've never tried that, It might be but, I'd do some extra research before I put that on my face.
You know, milk is one of the things that make pimples and yoghurt and milk are very simular substances. So, my advice is don't. But if you want to make your mum happy, then use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment