Friday, December 25, 2009

How many times a week should I do a mud mask?

Once a week.How many times a week should I do a mud mask?
once unless you are super oily then twiceHow many times a week should I do a mud mask?
I usually give myself a facial once a week, I use a beeded exfoliator for the face and massage into my skin, it removed all the dead skin and leaves my skin really fresh and clean, I never break out, and I also use a mud mask after I exfoliate and leave it on till it dries then wash it off and put moisturiser on.I don't drink that much water and still have good clear skin, it really does work if you stick to it and do it once a week you will notice that your skin looks super good.
no more than twice a week or it will irritate your skin. id reccomend once. and make sure to do it at night before bed so that your skin has time to calm down before you put makeup on. plus your skin heals while you sleep more rapidly and its temperature goes up so it will increase the benefits of the mask.
  • triumph
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment