Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best facewash/mask you've ever used?

Miessence Purifying Facial Mask. It is intense!! They also have masks for different skin types. And it worls out at less than $1.00/mask! Fantastic.





You can order online: www.envirobeauty.com





I'm been using their stuff for about four years now. Really good.What is the best facewash/mask you've ever used?
Mary KayWhat is the best facewash/mask you've ever used?
Hi this is not a mask as much it is a cleanser but it is very gentle. It is called spectro gel and it is cheap. Drug store don't know if it is in the States but probably most things are.





I loved and the cosemetic lady used it at the drug store.
I say juss use Dove soap it works i used it since i waz younger and i have no acne or pimples on mii face
I like to mash up advocados and plain yogurt for a moisturizing mask.





Aubrey Organics makes a Blue Green Algae mask for oily skin that works great too.





Face wash... I like Kiss My Face exfoliating face wash.
OIL OF OLAY HAVE SOME GOOD MASK
Palmer's Skinsuccess Brightening Facial Mask is the mask I use because it is inexpensive but works really well. It's clay based so it helps a lot with cleaning out the pores. It cost around $6 and found in most mass drugstores. My favorite cleanser is Purity Made simple by Philosophy. This cleanser takes off makeup including mascara and eyeliner.
  • triumph
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment