Monday, December 21, 2009

I Need Help With Face Masks!!?

I need some advice on good skin care ( for my face) products. I used proactive for a while and i do not like it. It dried out my skin and made my acne worse. I have a tiny bit of acne.





Like what are some good exfoliants and face masks


Some good cleansers and toners...I Need Help With Face Masks!!?
how about something natural and not some cream with chemicals... make your own face mask... use avocado.. is pretty good... and for acne or any pimple.. i extremely recommend lime..but first make sure u aren't allergic to lime... OK before you go to bed wash your face and put lime in your face... but only at night BC if is exposed to the sun it ll burn u... BC is a acid.. and when u wake up just wash your face... well try it hope it works





p.s : it may irritate a little in the beginning but is normal unless u are allergic to limeI Need Help With Face Masks!!?
I actually would suggest something with chemicals. What my dermatologist told me was that if you added natural ingredients to an already good product, it makes them seem better- but take them away... and the product still works great. Although if you took the chemicals out of the product, you basically have tea. Get a good cream with benzoyl peroxide. That is the best and won't irritate your skin.
I use Apricot Scrub and WAVE by Neutrogena.





For homemade scrubs, do this.





Use oatmeal as the scrub. Mix honey and a little bit of milk and put on your face. Wash off.





Then use advacados and two teaspoons of olive oil as a mak. Rinse that off with warm water. Your face should be shiny, but balanced, and smooth.
well im 13, and i use Noxema. it works really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment