Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Slipknot Masks?

Anyone else think that corey's new mask is pretty s**t compared to his other ones ? give me your opinion on his and the other band members masks for their new albumSlipknot Masks?
No. His old masks were pwnage. His new mask is funny. But should the masks really matter?Slipknot Masks?
I don't think they should wear masks. The music should speak for itself and not need a gimmick. Tell me, have they got a new coloured boiler suit to keep you interested as well!? Funny how you talk about their masks and not their 'music'.





Has he ever actually got a jar with a dead crow inside and sniffed it to make himself sick?? That's just absurd!! If you need to go to those lengths to keep people interested then I think it's time to call it a day
If they were actually talented and able to create decent music they probably wouldn't need the stupid masks.
He looks like a fricken potato in his new mask lol


I like all the other new ones but not coreys
i love the new ones, they look so much fiercer and really represent what they are as a band.
I like it it.





Ahhhhhhhhhh I am so ******* pleased that they are back!


I love slipknot
the new mask rock im going to see them live on august 2nd
his old one is way cooler he looks like an olive now , i still love him !!
Naa i liked the older one :]
i liked all of their old masks better except for clowns his is pretty cool now.
Oooh, ill have to google them
i hate them theyre sick looking
his new one is like friken awsome dude

No comments:

Post a Comment