Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anyone know the name of a film with bank robbers wearing pig masks in teh 90's I think?

The film is Killing Zoe by Roger AvaryDoes anyone know the name of a film with bank robbers wearing pig masks in teh 90's I think?
Yes I do!


Porkies.Does anyone know the name of a film with bank robbers wearing pig masks in teh 90's I think?
on the tip of my tongue,but it stars Keanu Reeves and the guy from Dirty Dancing.
Pinky and Perky join a crew?
The only one I can think of is Point Break with Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves, but thought they were masks of Presidents?
Was it the Aussie film 'Em 4 Jay'?
oh oh I know this one,,,, sugar and spice isnt it. AAAhhhhhh! Resoviour Dogs.
Killing Zoe if it's pig masks that look like this:





http://audio.ya.com/covercaratula/Dvd/K/鈥?/a>
Well this isn't from 90's but it has robbers in pig masks, a very young Nicole Kidman and was out in 1983.





Could it be BMX Bandits? Involved a plot based around walkie talkies that the robbers were gonna use when robbing the bank.
none of the above. the film was ';BMX Bandits';, the robbers wore presedent masks in point break.





if i remember correctly it was really chad and had a young nichole kidman in it. it was in the 80's though, so it might not be the one, but i certanly wasn't point break or heat for that matter.
Point break!!! I'm pretty sure they wore president and pig masks.


Was out in 1991!!! Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves starred in the film based around surfing..Reeves was an undercover cop!!


Hoped this jogged your memory!!!
the sweeney
Killing Zoe!!





';Another city - another job';





';Nothing could go wrong - but everything did!';





';I guess this means our friendship is in trouble!';





Superb and grossly underrated film!





BUT the ultimate question is WHY is it called ';Killing Zoe';? I think I know - if YOU want to know why I think it's called ';Killing Zoe'; e-mail me and ask!
Point Break
Is it ';Dead Presidents';?
i don't remember what it was called but it wasn't Point Break they wore Presidents masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment