Friday, December 25, 2009

Is it normal for my 3 mnth fawn boxer to not have an all black mask and instead have her mask be a dark fawn?

she is a perfect little boxer, but my concern is that her mask isnt black at all its just kind of like brownish/fawn. i dont know if its normal and if it'll get darker when she is older, could somebody help me out please?Is it normal for my 3 mnth fawn boxer to not have an all black mask and instead have her mask be a dark fawn?
yes it will....my Boxer was like that when she was small and it will get darker don't worry and if not it sounds like shes pretty. send me a picIs it normal for my 3 mnth fawn boxer to not have an all black mask and instead have her mask be a dark fawn?
Ummmmm. Well, the way I look at it is at this point why does it matter? You have the dog, you love her and you say she is perfect.





So what if her mask is not perfect? I don't know but I certainly wouldn't worry about it.
I don't think it will darken. It will probably stay the same or lighten, or at least that has been the case with boxers I've seen. You have a pet quality (not show or breeding quality) dog so the mask color doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment